Structural Steel is a type of Steel that is used as a construction material. They are designed to have a good strength/weight ratio (which is also called specific strength) and to be cost-effective in order to be benefited as a structural component in buildings, roads, bridges, etc.
MTM Sheet Metal provides local sheet metal application and installation contract services and sheet metal assemblies for demanding industrial and domestic customers.
Our market segments are represented as: Buildings, shops, industries, houses and apartments, medical centers
Our mission is to operate in Small Details, from Perforated Steel to Structural Steel.
By sharing this, we show the difference that we are business friends within the industry.
Types and grades
- Carbon Steels
- High Strength Low Alloy Steels
- Forged Steels
Why use steel as a structural material?
- Good ductility
- High Toughness
- Architectural variety
- Saving space
- Prototype development.
- Products in series, from small to large series.
- Products in projects, small and large projects.
- Design in modern CAD environment.
- Overall udertaking, from design to installation.
- Projects to reduce costs of products and systems.